About our workshop
- Your car will only receive original, genuine equipment and German manufacturer’s parts from SN Autospares.
- Our experienced Dealership Trained Technicians offer only the highest quality of workmanship, meaning you can feel confident whenever you step into our car workshop in London.
- We only use Castrol fully synthetic Oil and Lubrication products to ensure your vehicle is maintained at no less than dealer standards.
- Our servicing is exactly the same level as any other dealership, ensuring that your car will retain the Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- We are registered with all manufacturers for full technical support and backup and, in collaboration with V-Tech UK, our mechanics in Ilford have and use exactly the same workshop and diagnostic systems as the dealership will use.
- As our quality of work is no less than a dealership, we can and will stamp your service book to ensure your Service History remains intact for the all-important resale value of your vehicle.
SN Autohaus was set up to satisfy the need of German car drivers who want the ‘service‘ they deserve. By the introduction of the Block Exemption clause in 2003/2204, German Manufacturers, removed any requirement to Service your car at a dealership to retain your warranty.
With over 200 secure car parking spaces on site, there is always room for one more customer. The sheer size of our operation requires security to be the highest priority for both our customers and their vehicles.
Dedicated fully serviced reception and waiting area
Accommodating a fully equipped 12 bay vehicle workshop in London, with a dedicated Tyre Centre, 2 MOT Bays, and 2 dedicated Diagnostic Bays, you can be sure that SN Autohaus is more than certainly fit for the job.
Needless to say we have a dedicated, fully serviced reception and waiting area to offer our customer that feeling of re-assurance that your vehicle is treated with the all-important TLC it deserves.
Surf the net in our Cafe style waiting area, watch TV, or just get on with your work whilst connected to our free Wi-Fi!
We encourage our customers to discuss issues with our fully qualified technicians, so we can make sure you get what you want when you visit our mechanics in Ilford.
How long will my service take?
We normally service cars on the same day. In the event of additional work being needed, the car can be brought back or stored overnight inside the workshop.
How long is the warranty we give?
We provide the same warranty as the manufacturers on all parts supplied and fitted.